Gilmore Fail, Aura Farming, And Trash Can Pong

 August 3rd, 2025

Gilmore Fail, Aura Farming, And Trash Can Pong







We woke up around 9 am and headed out of our hotel in New London. We drove for about an hour before we stopped and had McDonald's for lunch. Once we finally got to Washington Depot, CT, we were honestly pretty underwhelmed. It wasn't anything like Gilmore Girls. The town was long and there wasn't a solid downtown. We tried to go along all the different roads to see if we were missing something but sadly I don't think we were. I'm not saying the town wasn't pretty, but even if I squint my eyes there is no way to make this town at all resemble StarsHollow from Gilmore Girls. 






















After our failure, we decided to head to Vermont early and see if it was any better. We stopped at a gas station where we got water and Gatorade. They had signs saying that the restrooms were closed when in reality they were all perfectly fine; you just had to ask. I guess they didn’t want people blowing up the restrooms. Tyler decided he needed more Aura and kept dancing and Aura farming by opening the car window and using his Gatorade bottle as a paddle. Mom was scared Tyler was going to flip someone off, and I was dying of laughter. It was a lethal combo.




Finally, we got to Vermont and it was gorgeous. First things first we checked into our room. Then we went to a Chinese Japanese fusion restaurant called Panda North, which Stace and I liked. Tyler rated it a 6/10 and said his chicken fried rice was buns. In my opinion, he is buns.









On our way back to the hotel, we decided to try this ice cream shop called Scoops which was cool! I had a Reese's Pieces ice cream cookie sandwich, Mom had a Butterfinger ice cream cookie sandwich, and Tyler had chocolate soft serve in a cone. While eating my sandwich, I got some kind of freezer blister on my lip. It was very depressing. Then we decided to play Trash Can pong, which got very heated. It was Mom and I against Tyler, because I was injured. We fought valiantly but sadly the aura farming, curly-haired bandit won. 
















Finally, we headed back to the hotel to shower, watch a movie, and then head to bed early since we have a lot to do tomorrow and have to be up early (before 10 am). 








  • Walton’s signing off🫡

Comments

Popular Posts